Pianist and performance coach Donata Vaitkutė is a specialist in Performance Psychology, Stress Management and Mental Skills Training.
Donata strongly believes in continuous learning, and she constantly works on broadening her knowledge by receiving various training, some of which include:
- Performance Science (Royal College of Music, London)
- Piano Performance (Royal Conservatoire of Scotland, Glasgow)
- Life Coaching (University of Cambridge)
- Sports Psychology (St Mary's University, Twickenham)
- Stress Management (Centre for Coaching, London)
- Health and Wellbeing coaching (Centre for Coaching, London)
As a speaker, Donata presented her academic and research work at the University of Cambridge (UK), the Melbourne Conservatorium of Music (Australia), the University of Performing Arts Munich (Germany), and the AICPA & CIMA UK Women's Leadership Summit, amongst many other events.
Donata is a member of the International Society for Coaching Psychology. Her broad experience in performing, research and coaching contexts gives her a unique perspective when working with clients from the performing arts, sports and business fields.